All-Star Moving Looking For New Gym

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 24, 2013
I'm moving from IL to Georgia, around Augusta. Is there any allstar gyms around that area ? I looked at the map for 2+ gyms but it's like a dead zone..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We moved from Ohio to GA 3 years ago. Fortunately 10 minutes from Rays. Best of luck to you! I have noticed there are loads of gyms around, which was surprising with some big programs too. I hope you find a good home!

Hello there,

My name is Jarrell Bryant-Jones and I am a head coach/choreographer at the Augusta Cheer Academy in Evans, GA home of the National Stars Allstars. We would love for you to visit our facility to see if our program is a good fit for you. We offer competitive Allstar teams level 1-5 as well as various tumbling and recreational classes.

Feel free to visit our website at Augusta Cheer Academy or give us a call at 706-364-1138. We would love to have you as a part of our National Stars Family! Tell them "Coach J" sent you! [emoji5]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm moving from IL to Georgia, around Augusta. Is there any allstar gyms around that area ? I looked at the map for 2+ gyms but it's like a dead zone..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I didn't see this until today.
Definitely check out Hayden's. That's where my CP cheers and she absolutely loves it there. Our SR3 won Cheersport Nationals last season and 3 of our 4 teams went to the D2 Summit. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions.
Hayden's is also the most successful gym in the Augusta area.
Haydens All Star Twisters Cheerleading

Last edited:
Back