Moving The Board To A New Server

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@kingston - having some problems, same as @mommadonna
I can't even insert screen shots to send you. I could via email if someone wants to take a look.

Did the reset of cookies help?

What browser do you use?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Same things....sigh. Slow to load, can't view complete threads, trouble with shimmies. Same exact trouble as Cheerinator... He said he sent you some screen shots.
I updated my version of Firefox to see if that would work, but no dice. I pretty much have to just use the app right now to participate on the boards at all. A minute ago I was able to see this whole thread and add a comment, and then when I came back to it after looking around, I couldn't see the whole thing and had to hit reply on a previous comment to say what I need to say. Weird...

Same things....sigh. Slow to load, can't view complete threads, trouble with shimmies. Same exact trouble as Cheerinator... He said he sent you some screen shots.
I updated my version of Firefox to see if that would work, but no dice. I pretty much have to just use the app right now to participate on the boards at all. A minute ago I was able to see this whole thread and add a comment, and then when I came back to it after looking around, I couldn't see the whole thing and had to hit reply on a previous comment to say what I need to say. Weird...

Did you try a different browser? Can you try Chrome?

I changed your style of the board to see if that made a difference.

What makes this so hard to track down is I cant reproduce it here. I know it is existing for you all, but if I cannot reproduce it it is hard for me to fix it.

The 'start a conversation' option under each post seems to have disappeared now...

okay, I'll be here for about one hour to try if you changes work

Back