Mr. Brubaker and Cheersport change the sport.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is so cool...next we'll see "Madden-Vision" where the judges can write right on the video and give it to the coaches :lol:

CAPheebersmom said:
That is so cool...next we'll see "Madden-Vision" where the judges can write right on the video and give it to the coaches :lol:

I believe the judges have real time marking and tagging so they can note as they watch and refer immediately upstairs to the review panel to check the area and give immediate feedback. I have no idea what it is like to judge, but this is like my office getting EMR 6 years ago, it was slow at first, but there is no way ever I would go back to paper. It will all become digital, rapidly.

This is going to be a great change and hopefully more competition companies will follow suit! Looking forward to seeing it in action next weekend.

Thats fantastic!! I just went onto Dartfish and we can view frame by frame too.

I LOVE DARTFISH!!! and Mr Brubaker!!

I am liking this very much. Besides the frame by frame and backing up frame by frame, it looks as if you can imbed the video, download the video and send the video as well. I just created an account and it did not cost me anything, YET.. lol

And think of all the fewer trees will be killing for paper! Yay tree hugging! lol

It's super techy. Bet NCA will have it by next year.

I guess this sort of makes tuck jumps in the back obsolescent. But really, this is the way judging has to go for this sport to shed the yoke of pageants and politics shared by those who have no real knowledge of what this sport is and what if offers the athletes. Frame by frame, look for yourself and decide. But like wcdad, for full access, you may have to be prepared to pay. But with the popularity of the youtube videos, I would think there would be a couple of million kids and adults that will pony up the dough ray me for full access to competition videos. I wonder where you can invest?

I just thought of how this application will long lasting ramifications on the fierce boards. Dex the cheer nerd will be the new John Madden of the Cheer World.. He could be the first color analyst for the sport. I can hear it now on the ESPN Worlds Broadcast. "What do you think of the routine Dex?" "Well lets go to the nerd cam and we will break that last routine down. lol

wcdad said:
I just thought of how this application will long lasting ramifications on the fierce boards. Dex the cheer nerd will be the new John Madden of the Cheer World.. He could be the first color analyst for the sport. I can hear it now on the ESPN Worlds Broadcast. "What do you think of the routine Dex?" "Well lets go to the nerd cam and we will break that last routine down. lol

And he would do it well. He would clearly be better than a former gymnast talking about someone's flexibility. Does Dex fly or only take the bus?

Back