OT MTV Made Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jan 10, 2010
I know there's two or three Made episodes about cheerleading now. I was just watching the one where the high school cheerleading team performs at the college football bowl game. The Made coach looked really familiar for some reason, does anyone know who she is? I missed the beginning of the show, so I don't even know what her name is. Sorry, that's not too helpful. Has anyone else seen this show and know what I'm talking about?

she coaches for all-star legacy in va. i'm pretty sure ther coed 5 team and maybe sm sr 5?

are you sure legacy's trish coached the college bowl team? cuz i just saw one this morning and she coached a team called Brush and it was just a halftime show for their home coming. pretty sure the college bowl game one was someone else

I think we are talking about two different Made episodes here :) the person that first responded to the original post I think was on the same track as I was..definitely misread the first post. I have not seen that episode, but they are most likely two different coaches. However, my legacy coached her hs cheer team and they performed at a bowl game! lol SO confusing! I haven't seen that particular episode newcheerleader is talking about, but pretty sure it is separate from the Brush Made episode..just to clarify!

Yes, there are two different Made episodes. The one I originally posted about was NOT the one with Trisha from All Star Legacy.

the brush episode is annoying. i would have kicked half of that team off faster then they could blink there eyes.

kyyyyyyxo said:
the brush episode is annoying. i would have kicked half of that team off faster then they could blink there eyes.

agreed, i would NEVER make that misfit a co captain just cuz she thought outside of the box for her cheer and was behaved for two days. she could have done a standing triple to a double back and i would still tell her to sit down, ur a BRAT! that girl was impossible

Brush high school is 20 minutes away from mine. I've never met any of those girls but some kids at my school know them and say that they really act like that ..

i met kids that go to Kent State with me that I guess went to that high school, or the high school near it and said that they really do act that way and that after MADE left they went right back to the tragedy they were before hand. I would have said, if want to act like a brat, i dont need you on my team.

The Brush team was HARD to manage but the Made Coach did a great job with managing an impossible situation. It was so unfortunate to see. I would love to know how those children and parents felt after watching the show. I would also love to know how the administrators in that school district felt seeing their children behave that way. I sure hope it was all MADE for TV drama and not real life....

Latest posts

Back