All-Star Mtv Made Soccer To Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 13, 2010
THIS COACH is making me so friggin' mad!!! Coach Chavelle .. your embarrassing. I hope she reads fierce board.

That little blonde looks so lost when coming to the basketball decision. but she honestly looks like a cheerleader!!

Jason Graham <3 haha he owns (?) Pro Athletics in MA! WOO I watched this episode for a second time today and it was just as good! There was a thread about it already so check that one out too :)

i think the cheer coach was partly right. No one wanted to help the cheerleaders fundraise for their mats but now that you wanna be on tv and be "made" into cheerleaders you want to be all nicey nice and use their mats? i probably would've done the same thing BUT after i got my point accross i would've let the soccer girls use the mats. She took it too far and got the school and parents involved. Not cool.

ps I think the soccer team cheer squad looked better than the schools squad.

UGH....watching it now. In the opening the HS Varsity team did their little opening thing, and they did full downs on the gym floor with out mats.

i think the cheer coach was partly right. No one wanted to help the cheerleaders fundraise for their mats but now that you wanna be on tv and be "made" into cheerleaders you want to be all nicey nice and use their mats? i probably would've done the same thing BUT after i got my point accross i would've let the soccer girls use the mats. She took it too far and got the school and parents involved. Not cool.

ps I think the soccer team cheer squad looked better than the schools squad.

So do I! They looked like an all star team! The school squad looked so jealous when they were watching the soccer girls. I'm sure the soccer team's music was better than the school's music too lol.

omg that made me so mad. like i wanted to slap the coach. she could of made her point without being rude.

I'd also like to point out (besides the ugly black shoes, gross) that the pyramid the soccer team did at the end is illegal at the high school level b/c of the flyovers.

I also see the coach's point. The "real" cheerleaders work hard, as you all know, and in their school, they get no respect, had to pay for their own matts, etc. It is frustrating, and I think it could have been handled better by the coach and the made coach, but I can at least understand the frustration.

I definitely understand the coach's frustration. We've all been there, practicing in the hallways and paying for mats (has the football team ever held a carwash for footballs?). However, I think that the coach's attitude and approach was out of line. She immediately went on the attack and started yelling at these children. She could have approached it in a much more polite manner and handled the situation like an adult. She needs to realize that her professional reputation was tarnished by this show. She was portrayed (even if through creative editing, she still said the words and you can't fake the anger that she was feeling and showing) as mean and disrespectful to these kids. If my child went to school there, no way would I allow her to cheer for her. Also, it's likely that she's also a school employee. After seeing this, I wouldn't want her teaching my child in a classroom.

I think that it was an eye opener for the soccer girls to learn everything that the cheerleaders have to pay for, out of pocket. The football players at many high schools have jerseys with their name on the back-but the boys don't pay out of pocket for those (at least at our school they don't). The other sports teams, the uniforms are handed down for a few years-but still, no out of pocket expense to the athletes to use the uniform for the season.

My daughters High School team has won State 4 years in a row and always in the top for the past 8 yrs, and they have brought more State Titles to the school and the parents still have to pay for EVERYTHING even a rental fee for the High School Football cheer uniform. It's ridiculous!

Back