Music Music Making Tips

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 5, 2013
I'm starting to make a stunt group mix for a team I coach. I'm still learning the program but I'm really enjoying it. I'm on mat leave next year, so if I get good at making mixes, I may possibly do some small time mixing for teams in my area.

I'm just wondering if anybody has some tips for a person starting to learn and just getting started.

I really appreciate any advice :)

Keep doing it, and doing it, and doing it...youre probably gonna suck for a while, but just keep doing it and listen to how other producers do things and try to recreate with they did and eventually you'll get get and have a style

Yes, definitely what Pullandpray said. Theres a very steep learning curve with mixing music but with determination and consistency you'll learn something new every single day! Just always stay curious. That's the fun part! Click on random buttoms, and sliders just to see what they do. Listen to how they effect the sound. Eventually you'll start to make smarter decisions as you mix and be able to create the music that you're hearing in your mind. :) Just ALWAYS have fun!

Back