Music Training Taught By Patrick From Cheermusicpro

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Do you mix cheerleading music? Do you want to learn? If you are in the international cheerleading community, we want to travel to you and set up one of our music seminars.

The class will be taught by two instructors. Erik Sark from Cheer Solutions and me, Patrick Avard, from CheerMusicPro. As you may or may not know, I have been in the cheer music industry since its very beginning in the 1990's. I feel that I have helped shape and mold cheerleading music into what it is today, and I am excited to teach my knowledge of cheer music to others who are passionate aboout music around the globe!

Please email me at [email protected] for more information.

New Level Music just wrapped up our first seminar in Atlanta, GA and the response from the class was amazing! We want to bring our seminar program to your country!

Email me at [email protected] for more information.

Patrick

I just got back from the New Level Music seminar in Atlanta, and it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! It was 3 days of learning and mixing. I can't begin to describe how much we learned. Since I've been back, I have already noticed a difference in the quality of my mixes and also how long it takes me to finish or edit a project. I plan on attending one each season! If you're on the fence about going, GO! You won't be dissapointed!

CJ

the New Level Music seminar was awsome. I had never used ACID before, but the instructors (Patrick Avard and Erik Sark) where great and had me mixing in ACID on day 1! If you could hear the mix I made day 1 and the mix I produced on day 3, its total night and day. Im confident with the tools and techniques I learned, Ill be pumping out unique, high quality mixes this upcoming season.

FYI - Dont write in the books LOL:D

We have consulting trips set up to 3 different countries to work with international organizations. Dont be left out! We want to help take your music a NEW LEVEL! Make sure you contact us today. We will fly to you, set up our equipment and teach you how to mix high quality cheer music that is guaranteed to make your routines come to life!

Contact me at [email protected] for more information.

Latest posts

Back