All-Star Music!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
We just got our music last night from JR!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! just when i think he cant get any better.....
Beyond amazing!!!! He is so so so talented!!!!
This is definitely my Christmas!!!!!
:cheering: (i really need to get a life....lol)

When does everyone get their music & who do you use???

We just got our music last night from JR!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! just when i think he cant get any better.....
Beyond amazing!!!! He is so so so talented!!!!
This is definitely my Christmas!!!!!
:cheering: (i really need to get a life....lol)

When does everyone get their music & who do you use???

What team are you on? are you gonna post it to share? lol

USA Wildcats Large senior 3.
Also, our Junior Coed 4 got theirs.
Just waiting on our sm. coed 5 - which should be here any second.

aww seriously? :( I could never do that. I would need to practice with the music before then!
Well my high school team doesn't start competing till Jan and they learn in November their routine.
Then for All Stars the younger teams comes at the same time and the compete in Jan also but for my Open team we don't normally get our music till January and then we compete in Feb. Its annoying for all stars! I wish we learned everything earlier too!

I'm pretty sure I'm getting mine tonight! But I know for sure VAS Jr.4 and Jr.1 have theirs. We use Go!Fight!Win! Music

JR definitely hooked HotCheer up this year!! I seriously cannot wait till everyone hears our music!!
Not only does HOT5 have amazing music but all the way down to minis.... i was speechless when i heard them all!!

JR definitely hooked HotCheer up this year!! I seriously cannot wait till everyone hears our music!!
Not only does HOT5 have amazing music but all the way down to minis.... i was speechless when i heard them all!!
thats one of the many things i LOVE about JR. He puts soo much into every routine he does - and it doesn't matter what level or if your a big gym or small gym - everyone gets treated the same.

Ahh I always LOVE USA's music! Senior Red last year was sooooo good. I clicked on this thread thinking you'd post it and here I am disappointed ): Guess I'll have to wait until December..

Back