OT MUST SEE - Sequin Uggs (Gold Black or Silver) So cute!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I feel like they'd get ruined so quickly... like the sequins would fall off/folded all up quickly and they may get mess up somehow in the rain. They are super cute though!

I bought a silver pair and Im really nervous about that too. I dont think they the best for snow? But we shall see!! LOL Maybe they are very well made :p

I might be the only one, but I think they look like space boots lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I might be the only one, but I think they look like space boots lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

haha i agree..but one of the girls i cheer with has them in black and they are actually kinda cute and dont seem to be getting ruined, just a little worn out from wearing them everyday like the other do. i could definitely see at least a lot of younger girls wearing these this season!

I heard Infinity made them.... They will only last one competition...

I am so ticked because I just went and got the chocolate bailey button last week and then they come out with these. I want these so bad:(

haha i agree..but one of the girls i cheer with has them in black and they are actually kinda cute and dont seem to be getting ruined, just a little worn out from wearing them everyday like the other do. i could definitely see at least a lot of younger girls wearing these this season!

hhaah I agree Amanda/Han definitely not a huge fan of them...I know FAME has a pair of bedazzled boots, they are kind of cute actually. I don't see myself ever buying a pair of the jimmy choo & ugg boots whether they become instyle or not!! I also think they will be a hit with younger girls and have knock offs sold at justice etc. I will stick to my plain uggs, maybe a knit pair or two this year :)

those are soo cute!! I would never get to wear them here in Florida though except in like, February when it gets below 50 for a couple weeks

Back