OT My first make up tutorial!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

My first one...boo for low quality video :( Must use the better webcam next time. Oh...and do it during the day haha

make up collection, like show all the make up I have?

The next one I'm going to do is going to be kind of short, it's the broken compact solution! :) hahah I accidentally broke my compact (my boyfriend actually knocked it out of my hand and it hit the floor), so I just figured I'd film while I show what I do when that happens hah any more requests?

make up collection, like show all the make up I have?

The next one I'm going to do is going to be kind of short, it's the broken compact solution! :) hahah I accidentally broke my compact (my boyfriend actually knocked it out of my hand and it hit the floor), so I just figured I'd film while I show what I do when that happens hah any more requests?

Yeahhh....I love the makeup collection videos! I seriously watch them alllll the time haha.

i have beauty marked from MAC too, i was so bummed when i actually put it on :( lol

I thought it was going to be more like..I think the color is called agate? but it was totally different! I wanted another agate, but I don't think they make it anymore, so I thought that was going to be a pretty close color, but it's pretty much black with a bit of purple. I can only use it sparingly.

This makes me want to start make-up videos! But my problem is, is that I really don't have that much make-up....

This makes me want to start make-up videos! But my problem is, is that I really don't have that much make-up....

You don't have to have a TON of make up, you can even get a couple really cheap palates, I think ELF makes some pretty cheap make up that also holds quite a bit of pigment. Some of their stuff is only a dollar! I think it's mainly sold online. You can even do hair tutorials, or like my last video, ideas and techniques that may help people!

You definitely don't need that much! Especially cause you can use colors for more than one "look" :) Get a Coastal Scents palette, or even the Sephora Ultimate Blockbuster (comes out around the holidays usually...) and you'll have a TON of colors to work with!

You definitely don't need that much! Especially cause you can use colors for more than one "look" :) Get a Coastal Scents palette, or even the Sephora Ultimate Blockbuster (comes out around the holidays usually...) and you'll have a TON of colors to work with!

I have one of those sephora palattes! They're awesome! They come with so many colors for I think...20 bucks?

Hmm, I dont see the one i have on that page! I got it last christmas. I'll use it in of my tutorials soon so you can see the one I have, I don't exactly remember what mine cost now that I think about it haha

Back