N Finity Halo Advice

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cdns

Cheer Parent
Feb 6, 2017
Hi, does anyone have the infinity halo trainers?

Was wondering about them actually helping you jump higher...do they actually work or is it just a fun gimmick that won't stick around?

Hi, does anyone have the infinity halo trainers?

Was wondering about them actually helping you jump higher...do they actually work or is it just a fun gimmick that won't stick around?

Overall my daughter likes the shoes and is on her 2nd pair. As for helping jumps? No [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter loves hers! I think she feels like they have a little more support. I find that people either love them or hate them, no in between! lol I actually need to get her a new pair since she has worn out two pair all ready!

If something sounds too good to b true......it usually is!
emoji12.png

Yeh, figured it was, but all the advertising makes it sound like they will magically make you jump higher! Lol

Its nice to hear from people who have actually worn them, I've ordered them today...we have a comp on the 18th! So hoping she has enough time to break them in so they are comfortable!

Quick update...she loves them! They are comfortable and feel soft and springy, though not sure they really help with jumps! Lol

My daughter loves these shoes, shes a flyer and the bases like the grip of these better than other styles. I guess it just comes down to a personal preference overall.

My daughter is on her 4th pair and her jumps are REALLY good for a little kid. She is picky with shoes and loves hers.

Back