All-Star Nacp The Tryout "rules"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thou shalt not call or text other potential team members to discourage them from taking a spot so your CP has a better chance at making the team as a flyer.

Before you send the email about disappointed placements...please have a trusted veteran parent review it. Nothing worse than a negatively worded email.

Please tell me that doesn't happen
Seen it happen too many times. It is never a super negative convo - but just enough to get both CP and parent to doubt if it is worth another year which conveniently opens a spot up for their CP.

Thou shalt not tell the coach what level/age group/position, etc Susie needs to be on.

I know this thread is as old as dirt or cheer existence but I just saw this and would like to add to this "RULE"

...AND THE CHEER GYM AND/OR COACHES SHOULD STAND THEIR GROUND ON THE KID'S PLACEMENT AND CHOOSE THE PROGRAM/TEAM OVER A PUSHY PARENT AND BE STRONG ENOUGH TO SAY SORRY BUT THIS LEVEL/AGE GROUP/POSITION, ETC IS WHERE SUSIE IS NEEDED THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

I know this thread is as old as dirt or cheer existence but I just saw this and would like to add to this "RULE"

...AND THE CHEER GYM AND/OR COACHES SHOULD STAND THEIR GROUND ON THE KID'S PLACEMENT AND CHOOSE THE PROGRAM/TEAM OVER A PUSHY PARENT AND BE STRONG ENOUGH TO SAY SORRY BUT THIS LEVEL/AGE GROUP/POSITION, ETC IS WHERE SUSIE IS NEEDED THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.
Parents aren't the only ones who need rules! There should be a completely separate list for coaches and gym owners!

Parents aren't the only ones who need rules! There should be a completely separate list for coaches and gym owners!

How dare you suggest owners and coaches need to follow rules. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back