OT Nails

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
May 15, 2011
What are y'alls favorite nails you've gotten done? i'm looking for new ideas since i get the same thing every time and its boring now:p Pictures please!

I don't get mine done, I do them myself, but I always find fun ideas on pinterest. I have easily gotten lost for hours looking/trying different ideas on there!

I do the gel nails. Not acrylic but actual gel polish. It's in a french manicure style and it helps my nails grow so much!

I'd like to get the reverse French manicure - black matte polish on the nail and then regular shiny black for the tip. Looks amazing but may wait until after the summer.

My 9 year old is addicted to painting her nails and is addicted to Pinterest. They have soooo many cool designs and she has actually tried doing some. Since she is 9, her nails don't come out exactly like they do on Pinterest but it does look cute.

I do gel polish manicures. I like know that I can walk out of the nail salon and not have to worry about breaking a nail or chipping a nail. My nails grow really long and strong and it just looks pretty. I don't like acrylic stuff....just one solid color that fits the season and looks professional

i always do my own and i find ideas on pintrest for designs. these are the last two i did and i really liked them both:

tumblr_m6p8awBWaN1qzckgao1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6d5wjYUXg1qzckgao1_500.jpg

i messed these ones up when i was putting the top coat on... but it took so long that i just left it. you couldn't tell from further away that they were messed up.

I did the ombre french that I saw on pinterest and I LOVE IT. It's like a normal french, but the tips fade into the nail instead of that straight line you normally get. It isn't too noticeable, but it makes it a little softer. I'll take a picture tomorrow, because I need a fill badly! Haha

i always do my own and i find ideas on pintrest for designs. these are the last two i did and i really liked them both:

tumblr_m6p8awBWaN1qzckgao1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6d5wjYUXg1qzckgao1_500.jpg

i messed these ones up when i was putting the top coat on... but it took so long that i just left it. you couldn't tell from further away that they were messed up.
SO CUTE! Because ur a pro at prints, may I suggest zebra? :D

Back