Name Of A Stunt And Is It Legal For Hs? Please Help!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 11, 2013
OKay I do not know the name of the stunt but I will explain it best I can......The stunt group pushes the flyer into a cupie.....for the dismount it's kind of like the flyer just bends forward and grabs her ankles going forward and her bases catching her on her back with the flyer still holding onto her ankles....I thought it was called a deathdrop but I don't think that's what it is called anymore........also is it legal to do in high school??????

OKay I do not know the name of the stunt but I will explain it best I can......The stunt group pushes the flyer into a cupie.....for the dismount it's kind of like the flyer just bends forward and grabs her ankles going forward and her bases catching her on her back with the flyer still holding onto her ankles....I thought it was called a deathdrop but I don't think that's what it is called anymore........also is it legal to do in high school??????

We call it either a pancake or a fold down. I don't know high school rules but from prep it's legal at level 4 and from extension it's legal at level 5 if that helps at all :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

A waterfall (it's pretty much a very similar stunt but it's from an arabesque and the flyer folds all the way down and then the flyer is released to feet) is legal from a prep in NCHSAA rules.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Latest posts

Back