College Nc State All Girl Cheer Tryouts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 26, 2009
Hey everyone haven't been on here for a while... but currently I am the president of NC State all girl cheerleading. We are trying to recruit and grow our program this year tremendously.

If you know anyone attending NC State currently or entering in the fall let them know about tryouts for the all girl program. All girl has been an awesome experience. Being able to cheer in college and still have time for a social life has been awesome! If anyone has any questions email me at [email protected] or check out the FB event!

NC State all-girl cheer tryouts! | Facebook

GO PACK!

Hey everyone haven't been on here for a while... but currently I am the president of NC State all girl cheerleading. We are trying to recruit and grow our program this year tremendously.

If you know anyone attending NC State currently or entering in the fall let them know about tryouts for the all girl program. All girl has been an awesome experience. Being able to cheer in college and still have time for a social life has been awesome! If anyone has any questions email me at [email protected] or check out the FB event!

NC State all-girl cheer tryouts! | Facebook

GO PACK!
do y'all give out scholarships for coed or all girl?

Back