All-Star Nca 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 3, 2011
Which of my favorite fiercers are going to be there? What team are you/CP on? I want to meet some people this weekend as this will be my last chance to meet you all most likely.

My daughter will be there competing early for small youth 2 division ..

Vipers- pure poison!! I want to meet everyone!!!

My daughter will be there competing early for small youth 2 division ..

Vipers- pure poison!! I want to meet everyone!!!

I think one of my kids teams goes against another team from your gym. It's not in Youth 2. Good luck to your daughter and her team!

I think one of my kids teams goes against another team from your gym. It's not in Youth 2. Good luck to your daughter and her team!

Awesome!

We have small youth 1, small youth 2, small junior 2, small senior 2, large junior 3, small senior 3, large junior 4 so that is quite possible!!

It will be an awesome experience and I hope y'all do great and have a great time! Good luck to yall also!

Not anyone's favorite, but I'll be there (CP's not competiting). Text me if you like 210 393-3585.

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Awesome!

We have small youth 1, small youth 2, small junior 2, small senior 2, large junior 3, small senior 3, large junior 4 so that is quite possible!!

It will be an awesome experience and I hope y'all do great and have a great time! Good luck to yall also!
Youth 1 looks like the winner!

Youth 1 looks like the winner!

Youth 1 is going to be a hard division because they didn't split them into A B so our very small team is competing against some huge big name gyms that they have competed against several times this season so it will be a tough one...

Ah I'm so nervous for this whole trip lol!

I'll be the yawning lady in purple. Hopefully with a really good seat in the arena since I will be there before the sun has even decided to wake up. There has to be some perk to early performance times! My cp is one of the tallest, blondest cheerleaders you'll ever see on a jr team. She stands out a bit more than I do!

Back