All-Star Nca 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll be the yawning lady in purple. Hopefully with a really good seat in the arena since I will be there before the sun has even decided to wake up. There has to be some perk to early performance times! My cp is one of the tallest, blondest cheerleaders you'll ever see on a jr team. She stands out a bit more than I do!

Will the purple police lights be in attendance? That will be the quickest way to find you! :D

Youth 1 is going to be a hard division because they didn't split them into A B so our very small team is competing against some huge big name gyms that they have competed against several times this season so it will be a tough one...

Ah I'm so nervous for this whole trip lol!
You were not kidding about the Y1 division. I was more nervous watching it than I was watching the Level 5.

You were not kidding about the Y1 division. I was more nervous watching it than I was watching the Level 5.

Y'all did great...after looking at day 2 scores its obvious how close everyone is!!!! I'm so happy for y'all:)

Y'all did great...after looking at day 2 scores its obvious how close everyone is!!!! I'm so happy for y'all:)
Why thank you! The icing was my youngest on that team lost her only other NCA jacket the day before. I'm still not quite sure how they pulled it off.

Back