All-Star Nca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've just decided to make the trip again this year since my bf will be out of town. He went with me last year, and I will just say that he did not enjoy watching 8 hours of cheerleading with no wifi. My sister is coming with me this year. I can't wait for her to experience what it's like in that arena! It's definitely like nothing I've ever experienced before!

The weather is looking worse on Sat. There is a 50% chance of freezing rain. I am staying with my Dad in Frisco. Praying the roads stay safe.

Our forecast went from 1-3" to 4-6" to 8-10".... All tonight. Yay. Gotta make it to the airport tomorrow. Current status in NC:
htcwoi.jpg

Roads are treacherous right now.

Our forecast went from 1-3" to 4-6" to 8-10".... All tonight. Yay. Gotta make it to the airport tomorrow. Current status in NC:
htcwoi.jpg

Roads are treacherous right now.
Be safe. Nothing is worth risking injury. Of course I'm from California. We think it's freezing and treacherous if it gets below 60 degrees. Dallas should be interesting this year for us pansies from out West.

And our flight just got cancelled....

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Oh no :(

The forecast for Dallas is worse this morning with an inch of snow predicted for Friday and freezing rain Saturday morning. It's gonna be a mess.

We are on the first flights out in the a.m., here it to hoping they stay on. I guess we can always start driving tomorrow if we have to. :banghead:

Did it get cancelled because of issues at Dallas? Or did you have connecting flights in the south?

I hope you all get there safely. Mother Nature is so cruel. She couldn't have waited a week to dump some crazy weather situation on this country? Doesn't she know it's NCA week?! What a brat :p

Did it get cancelled because of issues at Dallas? Or did you have connecting flights in the south?

I hope you all get there safely. Mother Nature is so cruel. She couldn't have waited a week to dump some crazy weather situation on this country? Doesn't she know it's NCA week?! What a brat :p
We were told it is weather related in Chicago, where our connection was. However all other airlines are arriving and departing that airport on time, so I have a strong hunch it has to do with the 128 planes that got grounded due to lack of maintenance records and Southwest just doesn't want to reimburse the travel so they are lying and claiming it is due to weather. :mad:

We were told it is weather related in Chicago, where our connection was. However all other airlines are arriving and departing that airport on time, so I have a strong hunch it has to do with the 128 planes that got grounded due to lack of maintenance records and Southwest just doesn't want to reimburse the travel so they are lying and claiming it is due to weather. :mad:

Oh no! Hopefully they can get you on another flight. And thankfully you are finding this out early Thursday and not later. Atleast you have somewhat of a cushion with time. I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Oh no! Hopefully they can get you on another flight. And thankfully you are finding this out early Thursday and not later. Atleast you have somewhat of a cushion with time. I'm crossing my fingers for you!
thank you! This is why we always go a day early! It happened to us at Worlds last year too but we had plenty of time to get booked on another flight the following day. I just worry about this trip because Dallas is getting bad weather so it looked like today was the best day to fly in. Hopefully we get in tonight!

It is snowing in Chicago. Our 9:35 flight just got bumped to 10:50. The earlier flight was also delayed an hour. So it could be there are no gates on chicago due to the weather and delays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back