J4 En Fuego
S4 Rays
S4 Shine
SC5R Blaze
SSC5 Solstice
MC5 Ignite
SS5 Lady Suns
SN Colorado Suns

This is more of a public service announcement, but if you haven't bought your airline tickets yet, check prices now. The holdouts at our gym on waiting to see if they would drop, a majority of us bought at 229 in the past couple of days. The folks that bought right away paid around 380 per ticket. Now we are going to be in Dallas bright and early on Friday, but we'll get to hopefully see our youth team perform both days that way.

Last year when I waited to buy our airline tickets until around January 20th, it was like $1400 for 3 of us.

This is more of a public service announcement, but if you haven't bought your airline tickets yet, check prices now. The holdouts at our gym on waiting to see if they would drop, a majority of us bought at 229 in the past couple of days. The folks that bought right away paid around 380 per ticket. Now we are going to be in Dallas bright and early on Friday, but we'll get to hopefully see our youth team perform both days that way.

Last year when I waited to buy our airline tickets until around January 20th, it was like $1400 for 3 of us.

Thanks, you reminded me to check Virgin America. The fare just went down for Monday!! Woo hoo. Now we are officially booked - both ways! lol

This will be our first experience, now that we switched gyms. I'm excited and nervous.
I didn't even think about booking the airfare any other way except round trip.
Also kind of freaked out because being new we don't have a travel buddy and I have to foot the entire hotel bill alone. Yikes.

I bought my tickets in November and they were $380 for my CP and I. Looks like I was smart to buy them early:D

I bought my tickets in November and they were $380 for my CP and I. Looks like I was smart to buy them early:D
Not NCA related as we are close enough just to make it a drive! However speaking of buying plane tickets early a mom from my daughters team already purchased her plane tickets for Summit. She didn't want to wait and them go up in price. I must add.. We don't even have a summit bid yet! Lol

Actually I think this is smart because we should be guaranteed a bid at this point. If we can hit 2 days in a row our routine will get a bid. Plus if something changes she can always switch it out and she flys enough anyways they won't lose their money. I'm betting she will have paid less than all of our other parents! Wish I had the money to do it!

This will be our first experience, now that we switched gyms. I'm excited and nervous.
Also kind of freaked out because being new we don't have a travel buddy and I have to foot the entire hotel bill alone. Yikes.

There's plenty of parents on here to answer any questions you have. Don't be nervous. It's a ton of fun and with a little preparation and head's up planning, you will enjoy yourself. :)

If only Charlotte to vegas would come out of the stratosphere for ASG! :bang head:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you staying?

Has anyone stayed at the Crowne Plaza Downtown? We were at the Aloft last year and it was perfect! I
Nervous since CP is first on the floor-meaning 6am meet time.

Has anyone stayed at the Crowne Plaza Downtown? We were at the Aloft last year and it was perfect! I

Isn't the Crowne 4 blocks? It'll be fine!!

You already have your meeting time? Lucky!

Back