All-Star Nca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm glad they kept the Special Needs in the arena. Those kids deserve that experience! And I think the early times for some of the level 5 teams will definitely help with crowd control.

I know there are other teams alternating between, but it's crazy that small coed 5 starts around 10:30 am each day and ends around 9 pm, so many teams haha.

Does anyone know how many athletes will be competing at NCA this year? The number keeps going up every year, and noticed that some divisions have A, B, C and D groups. So, thinking this year is going to be HUGE!!

Last edited:
Does NCA have the live feed for all halls, or just the arena? I always wake up early on NCA weekend to watch the Y5 and J5 divisions on the live feed and now that they're in A-hall I hope I will still be able to watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does NCA have the live feed for all halls, or just the arena? I always wake up early on NCA weekend to watch the Y5 and J5 divisions on the live feed and now that they're in A-hall I hope I will still be able to watch!

In the past it's just been the arena from what I can remember, and then they had the VOD for the halls.

Can someone remind me how they are splitting the teams into A/B/C (and now D)....or is it different every year based on the distribution of the teams in the divisions so it can be split more evenly?

In the past it's just been the arena from what I can remember, and then they had the VOD for the halls.
I will be very disappointed if that is the case this year. I always wake up early NCA weekend to catch Y5's and J5's on the live feed. And especially this year, now that I actually know very well 4 of the girls on ECE J5, I will be upset if the first year my girls are competing at NCA I can't even watch them.

We are an almost maxed out Small J3 so I'm assuming that means we will be "B" - that's what we were at Spirit Cheer - but if not enough maxed out, I'm guessing we could also be "A"....which would mean a very different schedule!

Can someone remind me how they are splitting the teams into A/B/C (and now D)....or is it different every year based on the distribution of the teams in the divisions so it can be split more evenly?
Here's a link Justin Carrier posted explaining the division break downs:
Untitled Document

ETA:
I will be very disappointed if that is the case this year. I always wake up early NCA weekend to catch Y5's and J5's on the live feed. And especially this year, now that I actually know very well 4 of the girls on ECE J5, I will be upset if the first year my girls are competing at NCA I can't even watch them.

Unfortunately, it is confirmed by Justin that there won't be a live feed covering the performances other than the ones in the arena:
259ibtf.jpg

Last edited:
Back