All-Star Nca 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wondering if the introduction of Jr 5R has something to do with it?

Or just the financial burden of so many travel comps in one season for younger kids leads gyms to make the decision to cut it?

Financially, it is hard to convince families to finance NCA then UCA then turn around and do Summit. One has to go.

I though in past years NCA was the one comp that all of the youth 5 teams attended. Twinkles don't attend Summit so the competition this year for them seems minimal. It was one of my favorite divisions to watch in the past.

ugh
everything comes for a price lol
maybe someone will periscope lol
here's hoping with fingers crossed
You can subscribe and then cancel if you only want it for the event. I think it would be about the same price as years past but it is a membership instead of a one time charge.

Im doing a spreadsheet of NCA for Worlds teams for NCA if anyone is interested in looking at it you're more than welcomed too. I put my own opinion with it and try to score them on my own so you would see that but again it's all just for fun but the link is
right here >>>>

Is it just me or did the NCA schedule disappear???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The link I posted a few pages back is still working for me. If not the Google spreadsheet I also posted will work

This will be our first time attending NCA, very excited! Cp's sister (age 11) will be coming as a spectator too. Outside of watching all of the amazing talent, is there anything to do nearby the convention center? tips from those who have attended in the past are appreciated...

This will be our first time attending NCA, very excited! Cp's sister (age 11) will be coming as a spectator too. Outside of watching all of the amazing talent, is there anything to do nearby the convention center? tips from those who have attended in the past are appreciated...
I'm not sure how "nearby" you mean. The Stockyards is well worth the trip if you have a few hours. There is an aquarium, a zoo and a children's museum among other things.
Fun Things To Do in Dallas: What To See in the Big D

Twisted burger!!!

Oh heard there's a place called knife that has a bacon platter or something lol will probably try that this year lol

Interesting stats I worked out,

There are 149 Worlds teams
7 are International teams (ineligible for bids)
58 already have a paid bid
57 already have an at-large

So for Worlds bids there will be

84 teams going for 8 paid bids
27 teams going for 16 at-large bids

Back