All-Star Nca 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone please pm the name or something so I can immediately check my cp accounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not afraid to say his name, and he needs to know that his behavior is causing great concern for parents. I am not going to hide behind thinly veiled whispers. Since he is a parent himself, maybe he can take the concerns of other parents and adjust his marketing strategy. The name of the person who is running the contest and creating a lot of concern for smart and protective parents is Timmacheerdad on twitter. If you are friends with him, this is not an attack or bullying. This is parental concern about behavior your friend is showing. There is nothing wrong with his shirts, but he needs to make some changes to how he is marketing them.

Parents, watch your kids social media accounts. Be smart. Be proactive. Be involved. Parent.

I'm not afraid to say his name, and he needs to know that his behavior is causing great concern for parents. I am not going to hide behind thinly veiled whispers. Since he is a parent himself, maybe he can take the concerns of other parents and adjust his marketing strategy. The name of the person who is running the contest and creating a lot of concern for smart and protective parents is Timmacheerdad on twitter. If you are friends with him, this is not an attack or bullying. This is parental concern about behavior your friend is showing. There is nothing wrong with his shirts, but he needs to make some changes to how he is marketing them.

Parents, watch your kids social media accounts. Be smart. Be proactive. Be involved. Parent.
Thank you for sharing it. I will check my daughter's account and let additional parents know.

His name's been posted a few times, but his 2 daughters do cheer.
Yeah I figured it out. I didn't look to much into it, but I'm wondering if he's trying to bank on people really wanting that certain gyms items, since they have a very popular fan favorite team, etc. He probably looks at it as a way to get some extra cash for shirts, etc that he probably gets for free or discounted.
Definitely not agreeing with how he's going about it. But it just comes off as greed.

Last edited:
You would think he would run into copyright issues with the gyms. I'm assuming most have their name and logo copyrighted and he would need their permission

You would think lol, several of the gyms he has used have been buying/wearing the shirts themselves so who knows.

You would think lol, several of the gyms he has used have been buying/wearing the shirts themselves so who knows.

You know if he had a vendor booth and had staff it wouldn't be so bad. But to just have teen girls come find you at a major competition to get a picture and they win a tshirt. Nope

Maybe my classes (or watching too many episodes of Criminal Minds) have made me paranoid, but this situation gives me a Criminal Minds or Law & Order vibe.
It might not be illegal, but that doesn't mean it's ok.

I feel like something just like this has been an episode of SVU.

Maybe my classes (or watching too many episodes of Criminal Minds) have made me paranoid, but this situation gives me a Criminal Minds or Law & Order vibe.
It might not be illegal, but that doesn't mean it's ok.

I feel like something just like this has been an episode of SVU.

Or yesterday's episode of Dr. Phil - true life. So freaking scary. And that is why I'm trying to inform people.
15-Year-Old Runs Away with Her Friend’s Dad: The Amber Alert, The Search and The Rescue | Dr. Phil

Yeah I figured it out. I didn't look to much into it, but I'm wondering if he's trying to bank on people really wanting that certain gyms items, since they have a very popular fan favorite team, etc. He probably looks at it as a way to get some extra cash for shirts, etc that he probably gets for free or discounted.
Definitely not agreeing with how he's going about it. But it just comes off as greed.

He makes his own shirts to sell and when possible travels to some of the gyms he puts on the shirts to deliver them and take selfies with the girls/teams.

**I see crazy people**

Back