All-Star Nca 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't like our division times and that our awards are so early on Saturday but my daughter gets to compete in the arena so it's worth it!!:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well a block of 8:37-330 doesn't help narrow much down for me but still super excited!! Very curious what Monday will be like in the arena. Will it be packed with people since no other levels are competing or will it finally be some type of normal where people aren't fighting over seats? Guessing I will just go when doors open regardless of compete time and plan on sitting in my seat for 8 hours or so!

Well a block of 8:37-330 doesn't help narrow much down for me but still super excited!! Very curious what Monday will be like in the arena. Will it be packed with people since no other levels are competing or will it finally be some type of normal where people aren't fighting over seats? Guessing I will just go when doors open regardless of compete time and plan on sitting in my seat for 8 hours or so!

Thats what I would be worried about too.

I'm I the only shocked that J5's are in the hall and not the arena. Yet L4's are in the arena. Why not have the J5's compete on Fri/Sat to compete in the arena. That's the beauty of being on a Level 5, its a right of passage to compete in the arena. Otherwise each level should experience at least 1 or the 2 days.

I'm I the only shocked that J5's are in the hall and not the arena. Yet L4's are in the arena. Why not have the J5's compete on Fri/Sat to compete in the arena. That's the beauty of being on a Level 5, its a right of passage to compete in the arena. Otherwise each level should experience at least 1 or the 2 days.

Competing in the halls and in the arena are two very different NCA experiences. The arena is the best environment for a comp, the halls feel like a local comp in any other city. We were very unimpressed with NCA the time we competed in the Hall.

Competing in the halls and in the arena are two very different NCA experiences. The arena is the best environment for a comp, the halls feel like a local comp in any other city. We were very unimpressed with NCA the time we competed in the Hall.

I agree with you. I was just shocked. Plus the event being 4 days is a big $$$ crunch on many parents. Hats off to those that have to be there Thursday-Tuesday.

My daughter is very disappointed about being in the Hall instead of Arena....after brining j5 into the arena last year it is kind of disappointing.

Does anyone know when they will release the actual schedule?

My guess would be towards the end of this week or early next week based on when its been released the past few years.

Why does it matter if they are on different days? I can see how you could make the comparison if they were on the same days but Level 4's are done on Saturday when 5's start competing on Sunday

Why does it matter if they are on different days? I can see how you could make the comparison if they were on the same days but Level 4's are done on Saturday when 5's start competing on Sunday

My issue is that competing in the arena was always a milestone for level 5 athletes. Last year a huge deal was made that now ALL level 5 athletes would be able to compete in the arena....so all those kids on youth & junior 5 had the experience of the arena. Now this year they are moved back into a hall. I have no problem with other levels competing in the arena on other days (or same day). But taking that experience away isn't right or fair to those kids.

I'm also very disappointed that J5 isn't in the arena this year after being moved there last year. My daughter will be disappointed too!

Not that upset about it, just wish Open 4 was in the arena at least one of the days since just about all the rest of level 4 is in there both days. Oh well, it's still the same competition.

Back