All-Star Nca 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish we all had name buttons to recognize each other with! I’m SO excited to be here, and I almost fell over when I saw the giant NCA lit up across the building skyline!! This is such an experience. I’ve already seen a mom with a custom painted denim jacket w/her CP’s portrait on the back in full cheer glory. And a boa. Bring it, Texas!!!!
Welcome! I'll be the mom with something in my Starbucks cup that looks like a refresher. It's not, but it definitely is refreshing.

I have unlocked the spreadsheet so now anyone can edit. But please only edit if you know what you are doing!

Still haven't decided if I'm going to go watch this weekend or not. Luckily the convention center is about 10-15 minutes from my house so I can just head on over if I feel like it. Good luck to everyone competing this weekend!

For the WATCHING AT HOME crowd:

Get the livestream NOW if you want it.

The price goes up sometime after this to discourage folks from getting it JUST for Worlds and cancelling it.

I actually always get it for MAJORS OR CHEERSPORT AND KEEP IT til after Worlds. Worth it.

Jeez Louise it is not NCA weekend already! Just goes to show how out of the loop I've been this year due to college kicking it up a notch. May have to try and budget for the worlds stream so I can spend three days straight before finals using this as motivation to study!

Happy to see so many aussie teams in the lineup this weekend! Preparing to refresh the boards and cheer updates for the entire weekend.

Oh my...forgot to look at pics...does anyone know what company did the photography and if they can still be ordered? :)

Back