All-Star Nca 2019 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question for non-tumbling teams: since they're allowed to limited tumbling, if they bust on a back handspring or something, do they still get deducted for it?

genuinely curious as to why lady lux was brought to nca over coed elite, is it because they havent received a bid yet and coed has?

genuinely curious as to why lady lux was brought to nca over coed elite, is it because they havent received a bid yet and coed has?
They both have bids. Don't know that LL was brought over them, are there that many crossovers between them? I figured it was crossovers with Crush and being between Coed and Senior Elite.

They both have bids. Don't know that LL was brought over them, are there that many crossovers between them? I figured it was crossovers with Crush and being between Coed and Senior Elite.
oh yeah i always forget the crossover thing to crush. I just figured with coed changing divisions they would be brought to nca again to be able to compete against some teams in their division. I know they went to cheersport, but i feel like that was the only comp they attended where they had competition this year? or am i wrong?

Back