All-Star Nca 2019 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Observation: Some of these teams have a stunt group worth of people not stunting. Or are using front sports/4th person under stunts.

Why?
You can have 4 or 5 stunt groups (on a team of 23 for example purposes) for the same difficulty score. So why not have 4 solid stunts with front spots/ extra tumbling passes instead of 5 shaky ones? It’s a numbers game and as much as I don’t like it that’s the way it is and it makes sense why coaches choose to do stuff like that.

Large coed can go either way tomorrow. I like competitions like that. Also love OO5, wish they wouldn’t have changed the cartwheel into the stunt.

Superkats. My heart.

Also question: are they (the Cheer Abilities teams) scored based on whether or not people have to be on the mat to help them?

I don't think I've ever rooted against TGLC... but, wow, Steel. That routine is beautiful.
Same. I would be perfectly happy with any of those 3 teams winning tomorrow, I love them all. Just some fantastic routines.

You can have 4 or 5 stunt groups (on a team of 23 for example purposes) for the same difficulty score. So why not have 4 solid stunts with front spots/ extra tumbling passes instead of 5 shaky ones? It’s a numbers game and as much as I don’t like it that’s the way it is and it makes sense why coaches choose to do stuff like that.

The sport shouldn't value standing around (aka "nuggeting") over actually stunting. 4 stunt groups for a team of 23 isn't enough. I'd much rather see an attempt at stunting than kids hiding.

Back