All-Star Nca 2020

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want to hate the Orange uniforms but I can't. I love it. It's so crazy and just works.

And also I LOVE ORANGE. That was amazing. Love the mix, love the routine, love it all. It's clean and I love clean.

Open Coed NT Placements
1. CEA Code Black
2. CA ThroneCats
3. Knight Time Cheer
4. Cali TNT
5. CA PhantomCats
6. Tribe Cheer
7. Infiniti Athletics
8. LCF Slate
9. Apex
10. Cheer Strike
11. Reign Athletics
12. Five Star Athletics
13. Stars Vipers
14. Karma Athletics

Orange has been so inconsistent in recent years but that was a strong second performance! Love seeing all the large senior teams bring it.

Large Junior Coed 6
1. CA Jags
2. Rays Green
3. ECE JWow
4. WC Starlites

Small Junior 6
1. WE Colonels
2. MT Supercells
3. CA Jr. Royalty
4. Cali Junior Mafia
5. Brandon Fire
6. Fusion All Stars

Small Junior Coed 6
1. Cali Jr Ops
2. CA ChromeCats
3. Prodigy Moonlight
4. Top Gun TGJC
5. Macs
6. Platinum Athletics
7. ECE Hot Shots

Large Junior 6
1. ICE Frost
2. SOT Junior Royals

Observations from last few teams:
Steel has such a strong routine. Wish they could have hit. That was a great save on the bobble though. Tristate had a rough day. I've never seen them before but that routine looked so labored. TGLC saw 2 BFs and an AF. They hit their stunts so solid even with the mistakes. I can't stand their uniforms though

TGLC had a bunch of issues. I can't do these uniforms... Like the theme I'm ok with, but I can't with the man onesie. I think the top and pants being two pieces would be a lot more flattering and less distracting. I don't think flight suits were ever supposed to be stretchy and cheered in. The color just doesn't read well on the floor. I want some sparkle. I dunno. It's strange to me.

Back