All-Star Nca 2020

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well....glad scores are out. Not sure I 100% agree with them, but I’m not a judge. I will say I’m not the biggest SE fan, but they are SO GOOD this year. I think Orange has the most stunt difficulty IMO. Panthers will always be a top contender to me. And (obv) F5 are my girls, but I just don’t think they have the difficulty this year (even if they hit). I’m still rooting for F5 though! #F5orDie #GoF5GoF5Go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About LAG:

If I HAD to choose 2 teams to have SITTING RIGHT BEHIND ME in scoring with me in 1st, THESE ARE NOT THE 2 I WOULD PICK.

(Disclaimer: Yes, everyone in LAG6 is talented and any of them could end up with rings in a month, but if you asked me to pick TODAY, I am not picking Orange or Panthers.)

Did anyone catch that when the announcer was calling out teams? "Siri is not available. You are not connected to the internet." LOL

About LAG:

If I HAD to choose 2 teams to have SITTING RIGHT BEHIND ME in scoring with me in 1st, THESE ARE NOT THE 2 I WOULD PICK.

(Disclaimer: Yes, everyone in LAG6 is talented and any of them could end up with rings in a month, but if you asked me to pick TODAY, I am not picking Orange or Panthers.)

Exactly.

Every one of those top 3 should go into day 2 with the mentality that they’re in third (LOOLING AT YOU SE). Not out of it totally, but certainly not guaranteed either.

Back