All-Star Nca 2020

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Only 5 teams total for IOLC7 and 1 is exhibition. To me they definitely should have been in the arena.

Are cross overs allowed at NCA? I swear I just seen the guy on this CEA on the last team they had perform.

Are cross overs allowed at NCA? I swear I just seen the guy on this CEA on the last team they had perform.

Yes but only so many and I am fairly certain it is a 2 team max?

Ex: That is why for example CEA - KVille only brings certain teams each year. Athletes can only be on 2 for this comp.

They don't even have level 7 listed on the scroll down menu on varsity tv to view scores. They need to fix that. *** Editing, they are under the International Open Coed for Results. I was looking for a level 7 heading ***

Last edited:
Yes but only so many and I am fairly certain it is a 2 team max?

Ex: That is why for example CEA - KVille only brings certain teams each year. Athletes can only be on 2 for this comp.

From their site:

Crossovers WILL BE ALLOWED at NCA All-Star Nationals given the restrictions listed below.

1. Athlete competing in a USASF standard division may only crossover into another USASF standard division within the same level.
      • Exception: L4.2 may only crossover to L2, L3, and L4
      • Exception: L5 and L6 may crossover to each other
      • Exception L6 and L7 may crossover to each other.
    1. Athletes competing in a USASF standard division may only crossover to an International division if that division is the same level, one level up, or one level (ex: L2 may crossover to L1, L2, or L3).
      • Exception: L4 (including L4.2) may crossover to L6 and L6 may crossover to L4 (including L4.2)
    1. Athletes competing in an International division may not crossover to another International division (exception: L6 and L7 may cross to each other).
    1. In USASF standard divisions, a maximum of five crossover athletes is allowed per team.
      • Exception: L6 Junior teams are allowed a maximum of 8 crossovers. Other teams may only exceed 5 crossovers if they all come from a L6 Junior team)
    1. In International divisions, there is no maximum number of crossover athletes allowed.
    1. Athletes competing in an All Star Prep division or Novice division are not bound by the crossover rules listed above.
    1. Athletes competing in an All Star Prep division or All Star Novice division may not crossover to an All Star Elite division.
    1. An athlete may represent a maximum of three teams, but may not represent more than two USASF standard teams and/or more than one international team.

From their site:

Crossovers WILL BE ALLOWED at NCA All-Star Nationals given the restrictions listed below.

1. Athlete competing in a USASF standard division may only crossover into another USASF standard division within the same level.
      • Exception: L4.2 may only crossover to L2, L3, and L4
      • Exception: L5 and L6 may crossover to each other
      • Exception L6 and L7 may crossover to each other.
    1. Athletes competing in a USASF standard division may only crossover to an International division if that division is the same level, one level up, or one level (ex: L2 may crossover to L1, L2, or L3).
      • Exception: L4 (including L4.2) may crossover to L6 and L6 may crossover to L4 (including L4.2)
    1. Athletes competing in an International division may not crossover to another International division (exception: L6 and L7 may cross to each other).
    1. In USASF standard divisions, a maximum of five crossover athletes is allowed per team.
      • Exception: L6 Junior teams are allowed a maximum of 8 crossovers. Other teams may only exceed 5 crossovers if they all come from a L6 Junior team)
    1. In International divisions, there is no maximum number of crossover athletes allowed.
    1. Athletes competing in an All Star Prep division or Novice division are not bound by the crossover rules listed above.
    1. Athletes competing in an All Star Prep division or All Star Novice division may not crossover to an All Star Elite division.
    1. An athlete may represent a maximum of three teams, but may not represent more than two USASF standard teams and/or more than one international team.

Wait.

You can cross NOVICE AND PREP KIDS to regular all star teams?

So for example, Shady Athletics can create a whole Youth Prep 1 out of Junior 5 kids?

Back