All-Star Nca 2020

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Note about the spreadsheet: If you would like to edit/highlight/filter/etc, please save your own copy to do those things!!

So my child is not a fan of non-family sleepovers and today will be his first So YAY NCA time with just myself, but also constant checking my phone to see if he wants me to come get him?

Ready for another one? Flouncy skirts have GOT to go. Especially if they are long. They are unflattering and look like figure skating outfits.

I'm apparently very mean at 6am. I swear I'm not this big of a jerk normally. But these things are all killing me.
I kinda like the skater skirts - on the little girls. T

I'm always amazed at how efficient NCA is about getting teams on and off the floor.

My other TED TALK for today:

Some of these PYR flips/twists are either not tossing high or hard enough because they stress me out.

They look labored and like the trick flyer is barely making it. Maybe it's a timing thing?

Is it just me?

I kinda like the skater skirts - on the little girls. T

I think I need them on little kids and I need them short, which can be extra weird on little kids. But some of these are so ill fitting I just can't even believe it... I'm old, but a cheer skirt down to your knees is just not ok.

My other TED TALK for today:

Some of these PYR flips/twists are either not tossing high or hard enough because they stress me out.

They look labored and like the trick flyer is barely making it. Maybe it's a timing thing?

Is it just me?

No girl, not just you. There is a lot of sketchy cheer happening out there this morning.

Unfortunately I’m working until 3. I guess I’ll have to watch the replays afterwards. :( Maybe if it stay slow I can sneak off and watch alittle if the live stream.

Back