All-Star Nca 2020

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just want to say before I log off tonight:

I’m glad SE finally hit both days and I’m proud they won.

But the lesson they all need to take away here is that Orange. Is. Coming. They cannot let up and assume Worlds is a done deal. And I’m almost afraid their winning streak might derail their focus. Especially if they win UCA before Worlds because that’ll mean they’ll have 4/5 of the milestone wins in a year. It’d be very to coast.

They just need to keep it together. I’m CRAZY pulling for them.

Also, is anyone else doing the “WE have arRIVED” arms around the house?

But the lesson they all need to take away here is that Orange. Is. Coming. They cannot let up and assume Worlds is a done deal. And I’m almost afraid their winning streak might derail their focus. Especially if they win UCA before Worlds because that’ll mean they’ll have 4/5 of the milestone wins in a year. It’d be very to coast.

Agree.

I’m also in coach mode and thinking “if I’m F5, what’s my plan?” Or even Stars really, but I know what my plan would be for them (a total routine revamp).

This.

If I had to pick someone to be second place mad and hungry right behind me, it's not Orange.

Agree.

I’m also in coach mode and thinking “if I’m F5, what’s my plan?” Or even Stars really, but I know what my plan would be for them (a total routine revamp).

I would not put it past either of them. Remember last year, WCSS went back to the drawing board entirely right before NCA.

See also: if I'm Panthers, I'm getting in reps and building consistency/confidence with that new elite.

I feel like that change is fairly recent (as in, last comp they were at they competed old elite?)

I would not put it past either of them. Remember last year, WCSS went back to the drawing board entirely right before NCA.

I think the Stars routine is way off base and needs a complete revamp, but I’m not sure F5 does. It’s like, half there for me, which actually may be a worse position.

I think the Stars routine is way off base and needs a complete revamp, but I’m not sure F5 does. It’s like, half there for me, which actually may be a worse position.

I like WCSS' second stunt but that elite does nothing for them. They are too talented for it.

F5's elite could stand an upgrade, but I would not scrap.

Wow, Beatles in this division just made it really interesting y'all.

Also, didn't Swoosh not make finals last year at Worlds? You know they're coming back hungry.

Holy close scores!! Looks like if Swoosh had hit both days they would've taken it. Super close division!

Back