All-Star Nca 2k16

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have the schedule from last year. In one hall Small gym j3's awards were at 10 am then the awards for some sections of J3 started at 12:44. In another hall the awards for different sections, large/small etc were spread out from 9am to 7:45 pm. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but it's a huge division.

Can you tell me what time awards are usually on Sunday? Looking specifically for J3 if anyone remembers what time it was in the past.thx

Block schedule from memory for this year said all junior teams level 1-5 awards would be over by 6 pm Sunday. CP was small J3 last year and I know we were done around 1 p.m. last year. CP was in the later division of J3's.

Finally buying airfare today. Anyone have a crystal ball on weather that weekend? Trying to decide if I want to bet my weekend on only a 56 min layover in Atlanta or go for a longer layover just in case.

Anyone remember how early the actual schedule comes out? CP coaches sm youth 2 and I'm hoping we can catch a flight home Saturday night. Block schedule said they'd be finished by 7 but somethings that means noon lol.

Block schedule from memory for this year said all junior teams level 1-5 awards would be over by 6 pm Sunday. CP was small J3 last year and I know we were done around 1 p.m. last year. CP was in the later division of J3's.

Finally buying airfare today. Anyone have a crystal ball on weather that weekend? Trying to decide if I want to bet my weekend on only a 56 min layover in Atlanta or go for a longer layover just in case.
Where is the block schedule posted? I can't seem to find it...

6787c22de1237a0cf17b12454973e9ac.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Booked our flights last night. All you Top Gun, other gyms south Florida say hey in Miami airport when we're wasting two hours connecting through there. It was either 46 mins in Atlanta or two hours in Miami. Still get to DFW at 1 pm. Last year was a nightmare trying to fly in to Dallas. Getting closer!

Very grateful that we have access to direct flights from Charlotte to DFW. Of course, weather is so unpredictable in the South during February. May the weather gods ever be in our favor.

Right. But last year they cancelled all of our direct flights on Friday out of our international airport after the first flight of the morning, which we were on that one, so my family made it in. We were the only level from our gym there and with no access to crossovers and half of the team missing until late in the day on Saturday, it was stressful. I would just try to fly out as early as possible on that Friday. It was DFW that closed and that is American's main hub and seemed like American quit flying first. I am on American this year again. Direct flight home. First morning flight was quite a bit more this time and with three of us, I opted to do 1 connection. My pilot friend stopped to pick her CP up last night who flies for one of the big carriers that their main hub is Atlanta ;) and said the two big carriers oversell each of their flights by about 15 people, the one she flies for cancels a couple of flights a day and leaves a few hundred people swinging. Fly as early as possible for NCA. We have a two day comp this weekend and pilot SM almost didn't make it back last night and got the last seat on a different airline who doesn't do their flights that way to make it back home. Praying to the weather Gods, too. CP's fourth year attending NCA Nationals and only year 1 was there no weather related stress.

Back