All-Star Nca 2k16

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's snowing and 22 (above lol) right now...don't know if I can handle 70s and 80s. :)
It's been beautiful here in Dallas all week! I'm starting to think this might be the first time in my life that I don't experience a "winter" haha

Good to know.....Guessing the area is nasty? I don't want a foot fungus as a souvenir!

It was terrible last year and was not cleaned up between day one and two. They were short of help due to the weather last year but I cannot unsee the mess and filth that was the arena (and bathrooms) floor last year.

Quick question. How convenient is the Hyatt Regency? Connections says it is connected to the convention center by an underground tunnel. Is that "walkable" or is it just for the DART? We have check in at the convention center before the sun comes up, so I want to make sure I am prepared for how long it will take and how to get there, I'm not a fan of walking in the dark with 3 small girls. There are a ton of hotels open now, so I figured if this one is not very convenient, I will switch really fast ;) I have three girls who compete on 4 teams, so we are back and forth from the CC to the Hotel ALL day all weekend lol.

Quick question. How convenient is the Hyatt Regency? Connections says it is connected to the convention center by an underground tunnel. Is that "walkable" or is it just for the DART? We have check in at the convention center before the sun comes up, so I want to make sure I am prepared for how long it will take and how to get there, I'm not a fan of walking in the dark with 3 small girls. There are a ton of hotels open now, so I figured if this one is not very convenient, I will switch really fast ;) I have three girls who compete on 4 teams, so we are back and forth from the CC to the Hotel ALL day all weekend lol.
We have stayed at the Hyatt the past two years, there is an underground tunnel that lets you out where the rail station is....then it's a quick few blocks to the convention center. with the warm weather, it should be no problem at all.

So this is my first time in Dallas. I've heard that the arena is packed and it's a nightmare. Should I be worried about finding a spot to sit to see my girl perform? With no pref. seating, this is worrisome. We go on late afternoon on Saturday. Any suggestions that don't require me to wear adult diapers? lol

Latest posts

Back