All-Star Nca 2k16

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought major hub airlines almost got preference. Two years ago going back to Chicago from Atlanta - we were in the gate of major Ohara hub - message after message of people's flights being cancelled - ours went out on time. Arrived to a huge snow storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF the weather is okay is it better to take DART to cp's (NCA practice) or use Uber? The practice will be about 2.5 miles from our hotel room?

IF the weather is okay is it better to take DART to cp's (NCA practice) or use Uber? The practice will be about 2.5 miles from our hotel room?

DART is super easy. Where are you staying? If it's right on a DART line i would just take DART unless I was running late and didn't have time to wait on the train.

Any suggestions for spray tanning? Looks like I am going to have to wait until we get to Dallas

Ace is one of my daughter's favorite gyms

Haha ours too! ;) But seriously we really do love our program and coaches.

We are trying a spray tan this year for the first time ever. Scary thought on my very fair red-haired daughter. Here's hoping for both of us that it goes really well.

Haha ours too! ;) But seriously we really do love our program and coaches.

We are trying a spray tan this year for the first time ever. Scary thought on my very fair red-haired daughter. Here's hoping for both of us that it goes really well.
Be sure and get some Fake Bake Flawless to "fill in" the faded/rubbed off spots after your Day 1 performance, especially since she is so fair. That stuff has been our savior for 2 day comps because the spray tan inevitably gets splotchy and streaky after a sweaty performance, especially on fair skin :)

Any suggestions for spray tanning? Looks like I am going to have to wait until we get to Dallas

I tan my CP and a few others. Here are my suggestions for the best results-

Get her sprayed in the evening-- before bed is ideal so she will be less likely to get wet. Make sure she is not wearing any deodorant, perfume, lotions or makeup. The morning before, have her loofa really good as well. Make sure she rinses off COMPLETELY the next morning. The overspray is what gets on uniforms and if the kids shower and rinse the morning after their spray tan this will not happen.

I agree with getting some Fake Bake flawless to touch up but again do it in the evening of day one and have her rinse off the morning of day 2.

Feel free to PM me if you would like. My CP is very very fair and she tans well.

Hug them tight and never let them go!

I tan my CP and a few others. Here are my suggestions for the best results-

Get her sprayed in the evening-- before bed is ideal so she will be less likely to get wet. Make sure she is not wearing any deodorant, perfume, lotions or makeup. The morning before, have her loofa really good as well. Make sure she rinses off COMPLETELY the next morning. The overspray is what gets on uniforms and if the kids shower and rinse the morning after their spray tan this will not happen.

I agree with getting some Fake Bake flawless to touch up but again do it in the evening of day one and have her rinse off the morning of day 2.

Feel free to PM me if you would like. My CP is very very fair and she tans well.

Hug them tight and never let them go!
oh wow so these don't last long at all huh?

we are doing cheersport also so i was hoping i could get her one that would cover both comps sine they are back to back weekends.

Also she's a flyer so this may not be a great idea for her then huh?

we are doing cheersport also so i was hoping i could get her one that would cover both comps sine they are back to back weekends.

Cp got a spray tan for Summit the Wed night before our flight on Thurs. She was really dark Thursday, not as dark when she competed Fri in the WC round. It was pretty much gone Saturday.

It definitely won't last for two comps. I would go ahead and get her spray tanned, though. I have been fortunate that I don't have to touch my daughter's tan up for two day comps, but others have needed to. If you want to get her tanned I would do it no matter what position she is. I definitely think having the Fake Bake Flawless on hand is a great idea. I just ordered some for next weekend. I use to use a Victoria's Secret brand but they stopped making it. If your CP wants a tan I say go for it!

At this stage, are any CEA teams attending NCA at all? I only ask because I'm travelling from Australia and would really love to buy a CEA t-shirt from someone that goes to that club ( shipping to aus is insane).

At this stage, are any CEA teams attending NCA at all? I only ask because I'm travelling from Australia and would really love to buy a CEA t-shirt from someone that goes to that club ( shipping to aus is insane).

Yeah there is quite a few teams going from what has been said- a few from kville, and most are going from Rayleigh idk about any other locations!xo

Latest posts

Back