All-Star Nca 2k16

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Right. But last year they cancelled all of our direct flights on Friday out of our international airport after the first flight of the morning, which we were on that one, so my family made it in. We were the only level from our gym there and with no access to crossovers and half of the team missing until late in the day on Saturday, it was stressful. I would just try to fly out as early as possible on that Friday. It was DFW that closed and that is American's main hub and seemed like American quit flying first. I am on American this year again. Direct flight home. First morning flight was quite a bit more this time and with three of us, I opted to do 1 connection. My pilot friend stopped to pick her CP up last night who flies for one of the big carriers that their main hub is Atlanta ;) and said the two big carriers oversell each of their flights by about 15 people, the one she flies for cancels a couple of flights a day and leaves a few hundred people swinging. Fly as early as possible for NCA. We have a two day comp this weekend and pilot SM almost didn't make it back last night and got the last seat on a different airline who doesn't do their flights that way to make it back home. Praying to the weather Gods, too. CP's fourth year attending NCA Nationals and only year 1 was there no weather related stress.

At this stage, are any CEA teams attending NCA at all? I only ask because I'm travelling from Australia and would really love to buy a CEA t-shirt from someone that goes to that club ( shipping to aus is insane).
Coed 4 from Kernersville, Monarchs Senior 4 from Charlotte, and a few Raleigh teams, from what I understand is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen an actual schedule or a block schedule? I have seen the block schedule varsity put out in November. Our gym was buzzing yesterday and tonight. Coaches talking with kids about how many teams in each division.

Has anyone seen an actual schedule or a block schedule? I have seen the block schedule varsity put out in November. Our gym was buzzing yesterday and tonight. Coaches talking with kids about how many teams in each division.

Justin Carrier tweeted yesterday that block schedules come out in one week. :)

I feel like crying. Our division starts at 8:04 AM!!!!!!!!!! No lie, I can't function and get cp up and ready for a 6:00 am meet time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back