All-Star Nca 2k16

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ugh the schedule is just a reminder that I need to stake out a seat in the arena before dawn and sit there for hours without moving so I can see my child compete. Anyone who wants to sit in my seat through a few performances text me. You get to watch some teams, I get to use the restroom, lol.

And the other Black Ops isn't too many before SMOED so share the love! ;)

"Today I will do what what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't!"

Both BLOPS moms sat together last year cheering loud and proud for both teams! [emoji170]❤️ it was lots of fun, hopefully we can do it again this year!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And the other Black Ops isn't too many before SMOED so share the love! ;)

"Today I will do what what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't!"

I did notice that and I thought, ok, whose kid is on that team? Because we are friend on the other FB too and I know I've seen your pics!

7d62f935b7ee44fed2291e76f03e2682.jpg

My daughter is on hydra 3,
Our compete on Saturday is just an estimate! - we are a Friday Saturday team

@Cheermom1969

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok our first time at NCA. I see that only Saturday is up do they compete on sunday in order of rankings from day 1 or something? Seems like I remember someone mentioning that

So I have temporarily planned my Saturday... There's one team from our gym at 9:30am then I have a 7 hour gap where 2 of our teams perform between 11-12pm or so (bombshells and team gunz!!) and then pretty much free until 8pm with 2 Friday teams performing Saturday with an estimate time of 2-4pm. Omg the fact that I can possibly see a poop load of teams like tglc and others has me almost in tears. Now question. If I park myself in the arena at about 9:45am does anyone think I have a chance of finding at least 2 seats? I mean if the arena is full, is there a standing section or something lol

Eta: fixed spelling error

Last edited:
So I have temporary planned my Saturday... There's one team from our gym at 9:30am then I have a 7 hour gap where 2 of our teams perform between 11-12pm or so (bombshells and team gunz!!) and then pretty much free until 8pm with 2 Friday teams performing Saturday with an estimate time of 2-4pm. Omg see that I can possibly a poop load of teams like tglc and others has me almost in tears. Now question. If I park myself in the arena at about 9:45am does anyone think I have a chance of finding at least 2 seats? I mean if the arena is full, is there a standing section or something lol

You should be ok for 2 seats. They won't be center but the Arena won't be full at that point.

Hug them tight and never let them go!

So I have temporarily planned my Saturday... There's one team from our gym at 9:30am then I have a 7 hour gap where 2 of our teams perform between 11-12pm or so (bombshells and team gunz!!) and then pretty much free until 8pm with 2 Friday teams performing Saturday with an estimate time of 2-4pm. Omg the fact that I can possibly see a poop load of teams like tglc and others has me almost in tears. Now question. If I park myself in the arena at about 9:45am does anyone think I have a chance of finding at least 2 seats? I mean if the arena is full, is there a standing section or something lol

It shouldn't be so crowded that you can't find a seat at that hour.

I would get in as early as possible. No standing or sitting on steps. The cops will tell you to move. Yes, I said cops.

Back