All-Star Nca 2k16

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, here is the link:

NCA 2016 Google Doc

I will likely be making some small adjustments in the next 2 weeks and I will leave it locked until a few days before the comp. But feel free to copy/paste into your own document and edit as you wish!
Two corrections I see are in A-Hall, both Cheers and More Reign and SOT Lady Royals are L5 Large Senior Restricted, not L5 Small Senior Restricted Coed :) Thank you for the hard work you put into this!

Two corrections I see are in A-Hall, both Cheers and More Reign and SOT Lady Royals are L5 Large Senior Restricted, not L5 Small Senior Restricted Coed :) Thank you for the hard work you put into this!
Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ok so based on my daughter request I have made a shorter list of teams (of course based on her faves and some of mine lol)

I basically told my daughter we will see what we can day 1 and whatever we miss we try to watch day 2... I think that sounds like a plan. Lol
19f6e9a5afe06673e2ad45419d3e3f22.jpg

These are the ones she really wants to see live and of course we will catch the ones in between I think we can do it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, here is the link:

NCA 2016 Google Doc

I will likely be making some small adjustments in the next 2 weeks and I will leave it locked until a few days before the comp. But feel free to copy/paste into your own document and edit as you wish!

will u be adding summit bid as well?

I'm copy pasting now but just curious

will u be adding summit bid as well?

I'm copy pasting now but just curious
I can do that. Do we want it added to the pages I already have or do we want a separate page for it. I can do either, just trying to figure out which would be easier for everyone to read/follow.

Competing at 9 pm but with the time difference from where I am traveling from it will feel like 10... good news about that is I can watch tons of worlds teams in the arena throughout the day :)

If anyone's there early ICE Frost J5 could use some extra love in the Arena at 8:35 am. They are going for back to back NCA wins with a new routine.
I will prob be there early to watch my gyms small senior 5 and will definitely cheer for them!

Reactions: MZ3
If anyone's there early ICE Frost J5 could use some extra love in the Arena at 8:35 am. They are going for back to back NCA wins with a new routine.
We will be there watching! My cp goes at 8:56 in the arena. She is so nervous to be in the arena!!! But it is going to be so exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't decided if I'm going to go Saturday or not yet. But I will definitely be there Sunday. I'll be by myself if anybody wants someone to watch with!

Back