NCA Arena

Discussion in 'NCA' started by wcdad, Feb 9, 2010.

1. emmabug95

emmabug95 I Fierce Board instead of work/study

Shimmys Received:
    I understand why the level 5s are in the arena both days, but I still think the other levels should get a chance to compete there too. It's like.. part of the NCA experience. I was so looking forward to it /: But oh well. It just gives me more of a reason to strive to move to level 5 next year I guess :)

2. cheerislove8

cheerislove8 Best Overall Female Poster On Every Thread :)

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    Some level 4 teams compete there too!

3. momof2

momof2 I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    LOL!!! Me too. I am not paying $4-5 for a bottle of water when I have a fridge full of them at home. Same for snacks like granola bars, special K snacks, etc. Bets icky overpriced, over processed food.

There is a Starbucks in the main hall outside the halls where they perform past B Hall before you get to D Hall. It gets PACKED w/ a line about 50-60 deep.

OH! Last year at one competition at the Dallas Convention Center most of the concessions at the Arena were out of most fountain soft drinks AND ICE! All you could get was a warm Diet Coke. BLECH! So buy a bottle of whatever drink you want and just put it in your purse or backpack and take it in with you.

4. wcdad

wcdad I'm an announcer on CBS for Worlds (or should be)

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Industry Professional
    Verified Member:
    Michael Wiggins
    Xtreme Shots Photographer
    Sting Rays in 2011 every Lvl 5 team they brought, went home with a jacket , a national title, and another brick or 2.. lol

5. hypeman

hypeman I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    It was a great feeling my daughter and my 2 God daughters won on lvl 5 teams