All-Star Nca Atl Classic 2/6!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

UniversityCheerMom

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
saw ALOT of great teams today!

let me know what you thought if you were there today!
wink.png

I enjoyed a lot of blue and green teams today.

NCA has a policy of no filming to protect the athletes. Not that it didnt happen, but usually NCA's have the worst videos cause people are trying to sneak 'em.

any videos?!?!?! ;)
I was going to video but the NCA staff took my camera before I even walked in.lol... Rays Green looked really good! I didn't stay to watch the Sr 5 squads perform. So does anybody know how well Charlotte TEAL, GA Louie's, Rays Smoke & Orange looked?

I was going to video but the NCA staff took my camera before I even walked in.lol... Rays Green looked really good! I didn't stay to watch the Sr 5 squads perform. So does anybody know how well Charlotte TEAL, GA Louie's, Rays Smoke & Orange looked?

charlotte teal dropped a stunt i think. rays smoke had a couple tumble issues and orange dropped a stunt i think.

oh and ga cocos won grand champs!!

O: they took your camera?? did they keep it?

NCA needs to get over the whole video thing. So dumb. lol I remember a couple of years ago at NCA Nationals my husband was videoing (secretly of course, lol) and a staffer came up and stood in front of him til he turned it off! lol Then she went down and was talking to the judges. It was our first year there and we were scared to death that our team was going to get a deduction for it! LMBO

I love when they tell you its for the safety of the athletes and you tell them its your childs team...and then they cant think of amything else to say

Back