College Nca College Nationals 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 16, 2010
We're only a month away! Who's going?

This will be my school's first time attending, so I was wondering if some NCA veterans could give me a low down of what to expect!!!

So excited for stuntfest and the bandshell.

Well, the NCA College Nationals routine are like all-star teams. Each squad must to an all-music routine.

Yes, but they must also do a crowdleading segment during prelims...then the all music routine. Have been to BOTH UCA & NCA...like them both for different reasons.....but there is something about that bandshell for finals! Axe'm Jacks!

I can't wait 25 days until we leave.. last year was my first year going and we didnt get to compete on the bandshell because they called for rain so im wicked excited to compete on it this year!!

Definitely suggest going to stuntfest! I know its nice to be in the sun and stuff but there's honestly nothing like it!

Can't wait - I am going early this year and will thankfully have 3 days to relax and get ready for my Lousville kids!

I won't be there. My Kentucky cheerleaders don't attend the NCA/NDA College Nationals but they finished 2nd to Alabama at the UCA/UDA College Nationals.

i wish i was going, my college cheer team is awful, i refuse to go to basketball games because they can't even do a correct high V and their coach doesnt correct them. its embarassing

There is talk of doing both days outside at the bandshell this year since we did not get to compete there last year. Yyyyaaaayyyyy
Realllly omg that's so exciting .. I hope this happens it'll make up for not competing on the bandshell at all last year :)

Any dance teams going to Daytona Beach this year? I know the Louisville Ladybirds, the SFA Pom Squad, and Oklahoma State Pom Squad will be there!

Back