College Nca College Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Side note... Anyone see Missouri Valley College NAIA Large Coed?

Does Texas Tech have shorts or are their skirts just super short? Love their routine and it was clean but I don't see how it scored as high as it did. Guess I will have to take another look at the scoresheet.

Anyone from the top teams: is anybody getting scored in the top stunt category?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I was right...SFA did rewind to one arm stretch, then a funny cradle full down. Weber State did rewind immediate stretch, funny cradle full down. SFA jumps should have been in the top category too, majority team toe touch handspring tuck.

If SFA hits everything, they should take it. I hope they were just having a bad day, kind of disappointed in how many stunts fell. Especially when they produce some of the best partner stunters. Wasn't impressed with Weber States routine, where's the technique?

I was right...SFA did rewind to one arm stretch, then a funny cradle full down. Weber State did rewind immediate stretch, funny cradle full down. SFA jumps should have been in the top category too, majority team toe touch handspring tuck.

If SFA hits everything, they should take it. I hope they were just having a bad day, kind of disappointed in how many stunts fell. Especially when they produce some of the best partner stunters. Wasn't impressed with Weber States routine, where's the technique?

I really hope that SFA hits tomorrow and takes it home again. Seeing those stunts fall reminded me of 09 finals and I remember feeling so bad for them I do not want that to happen again.

My stomach fell, that routine is way better then Webers. Hopefully they can regroup. Watching the video, it seemed like they just lost energy and drive at the end.

I really hope that SFA hits tomorrow and takes it home again. Seeing those stunts fall reminded me of 09 finals and I remember feeling so bad for them I do not want that to happen again.
I think they'll hit tomorrow.. I did hear however that Central Arkansas would be in first if not for legality, and they are going to bump up jumps by doing toe bhs tuck tomorrow. So it will be interesting if SFA doesn't hit.

My stomach fell, that routine is way better then Webers. Hopefully they can regroup. Watching the video, it seemed like they just lost energy and drive at the end.

That is why I am pretty much skipping the videos on varsity because most of the teams that I was excited to see dropped and I hate seeing a team I am rooting for have a bad day. Hopefully the bandshell will help some teams. Several usually have better days when on the bandshell. Right about now I just wish I didn't have school stuff tomorrow so I could just drive down to Daytona and see all this in person.

As for Central Arkansas their raw score was placing them in 4th and Weber still had a higher raw score then SFA even before deductions.

But you have to double twist or flip down, not single twist down. While I think their stunt deserves to be in the top category, I am curious did it score that way. Back handspring ups as well should not get in the highest category.

The ONLY stunt I saw from anyone that should score in the highest category is OSU. And I figure that is why they had the highest raw score?

Does anyone know Challenge Cup Results for any of the divisions?

division 1a coed and allgirl is gonna be a battle today! but i feel confident louisville allgirl got it...coed its anyones trophy

As strong as UGA all girl is getting, it is U of L AG title to lose. No one can beat them but themselves, at this point.

For coed.. man I think it is gonna be whoever hits! No one hit well, and of the 3 they are all insanely close raw and total score (though OSU has the best raw out of anyone). Texas Tech is by far the cleanest of all three, but execution is worth so little here.

Back