All-Star Nca Dallas 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow..I about choked on my drink when I saw those prices. $14.99 per venue per day...holy :cow:! Seeing it it in person is a fraction of the cost! A weekend pass is $35 compared to $60 and you only get 2 of the 6 venues....
And why was Cheersport, which is larger, only $10 for a year but this is $60?
I guess if you don't live in the area and reallllllyyyyy want to watch it could be worth it but in this economy who can justify it when you can watch the on demand videos for free a day later?

I tried googling this but I couldn't find anything.. (Maybe I'm just bad with bus schedules) but does anyone know if there's a bus that goes from the airport to the convention center? And how late does it go? A link would be helpful please and thank you!

Dallas has what they call "Dart Rail" (have no idea why I remember this). I know it goes to the Convention Center...and I'm fairly sure it will go to the airport. I think if you go to the Convention Center website, there is a link.

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Paid Predictions anyone? There are so many teams Ive never seen, I cant even begin to guess

Wow..I about choked on my drink when I saw those prices. $14.99 per venue per day...holy :cow:! Seeing it it in person is a fraction of the cost! A weekend pass is $35 compared to $60 and you only get 2 of the 6 venues....
And why was Cheersport, which is larger, only $10 for a year but this is $60?
I guess if you don't live in the area and reallllllyyyyy want to watch it could be worth it but in this economy who can justify it when you can watch the on demand videos for free a day later?

After watching worlds on live feed I will always get live feeds when available. For me it is literally just like being there. (When the feeds work that is). I will gladly pay $15 a day-even more to be a part of this event. I paid the $10 for cheersport but it's just not the same as witnessing it live.

i think ill just wait and pray that people take video of the large/small all girl and large coed, and then post to the board and youtube. pretty please :D:enjoyshow:

My CP and I are going, but only ad spectators. We will be supporting Austin Cheer Factory L3 and CA Lady Kats. The rest of the time we will probably hang out around the L5 comps.

Have a nice day!
Love,
l
Austin Cheer Factory level 3 is awesome!! Just saw a video of them today! Best wishes go to them!

KC Cheer is bringing our Lg. j3, sm. j4, lg s3 and lg coed 4 - should be fun! However, Kansas just got hit with two big snow storms - one last thursday (all schools closed thursday and friday) and one today (closed all schools in area for today and tomorrow). Dumped about 2-3 feet of snow in areas surrounding our gym. So hopefully everything gets cleared up for when we have to drive down friday!

i think ill just wait and pray that people take video of the large/small all girl and large coed, and then post to the board and youtube. pretty please :D:enjoyshow:
It's been floating around no videos will be allowed. And anything that's up will be taken down. Anyone caught filming will be asked to leave?!?!?! (I think) don't quote me on it!

It's been floating around no videos will be allowed. And anything that's up will be taken down. Anyone caught filming will be asked to leave?!?!?! (I think) don't quote me on it!
I think you're right. I'm pretty sure Cheer Updates AND Industry News both committed to not posting any videos per rules.

Back