All-Star Nca Dallas 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will be in the arena bright and very, very early. Would love to meet some fb-ers!

Okay will you send out a tweet with the section, once you get settled???
I compete around 10 but lets try to get a fierceboard section in section 15 or 16! Cheer extreme always sits in the same section each year so when you find the teal army (usually section 13/14 if i remember correctly) look to the section to the "left" of them if you were facing them and lets try to sit in that area.

My names on my backpack so if you see me please don't be shy! Inbox me if you want my number:) I want to meet as many people as I can !

& YES I will tweet where I'm sitting after I compete. Follow me @Angelicakw

My team "Cheer Strike Allstars Venom" is the first team in the arena Saturday so if you're there that early cheer us on and wake us up! Lol. I would also like to meet any of you as well. Follow me on instagram @caalebb or twitter @FNCALEB

I compete around 10 but lets try to get a fierceboard section in section 15 or 16! Cheer extreme always sits in the same section each year so when you find the teal army (usually section 13/14 if i remember correctly) look to the section to the "left" of them if you were facing them and lets try to sit in that area.

My names on my backpack so if you see me please don't be shy! Inbox me if you want my number:) I want to meet as many people as I can !

& YES I will tweet where I'm sitting after I compete. Follow me @Angelicakw

I'll probably be sitting with MY Teal family ;) so I will be nearby. Can't wait to see you again!!!

Yes....say HI........right TwistedLady?? LOL

I'll post my phone number in case anybody wants to text and meet up. 336-703-0209 When you text me tell me your board name please so I can save your number. Getting so excited!!!

It's been floating around no videos will be allowed. And anything that's up will be taken down. Anyone caught filming will be asked to leave?!?!?! (I think) don't quote me on it!
It's on the NCA website, so I don't suggest taking any chances. Just enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

Back