All-Star Nca Dallas 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think you're right. I'm pretty sure Cheer Updates AND Industry News both committed to not posting any videos per rules.
ehh you can easily find spectator video of last years NCA, so it cant be that enforced... id hate to have to wait months just to watch nca air on tv, and obviously im not gonna pay for a video feed cause ill probably be at work.... boo

I'm sorry but the price for Cheersport, WHICH WAS A LARGER VENUE, was cheaper and it was for both days AND had every division. This is hogwash.
But, I guess I'll have to pay if I want to see my sister perform....:confused:
After seeing Cheersport/Dartfish this year for the first time, even though not truly live, it's the best. Live means to me hiccups, freezing, missing teams all together. Has it been determined after ordering the live feed if the VOD after will be FULL routines at NCA? That could make me feel a little better about it. Otherwise, they need to unleash the videos people take because cutting out 30 seconds of a routine is ridiculous for the price.

After seeing Cheersport/Dartfish this year for the first time, even though not truly live, it's the best. Live means to me hiccups, freezing, missing teams all together. Has it been determined after ordering the live feed if the VOD after will be FULL routines at NCA? That could make me feel a little better about it. Otherwise, they need to unleash the videos people take because cutting out 30 seconds of a routine is ridiculous for the price.
yes this is what i hate most about NCA videos, is they always cut out parts from the routines

I tried asking ASCheerMan about that but he didn't answer :(

Anyone know why they do that?

I'm getting off Fierceboard for the next week. I've got too many customers that I need to deal with via email, phone, and in person. It can get overwhelming to let everyone's opinion and request on social media get to me, so it's easier if I just step away for a while.

I'll be back at some point, but while Im gone, try not to complain too much LOL and if you do, try not to make up conspiracy stories or rigged judging theories... And if you do, try not to tag me in it. :)

For all the coverage of the weekend, go to varsity.com and click on the hig square. Also, follow @ncaupdates on twitter.

For those of you coming to Dallas or sending your kids, I hope it's an amazing weekend. I am sincerely humbled by the outpour of support and excitement for this event. Makes me love my job that much more.

Have a great weekend.

Sent from the Fierce Board App

Sorry, but no complaints from me! Like I previously said.....I am very impressed with how well that comp is run (or I wouldn't make the trip to be a spectator) and I still don't think it's too much to view online (all facts considered).

GOOD LUCK to everyone going!!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Yes....say HI........right TwistedLady?? LOL

I'll post my phone number in case anybody wants to text and meet up. 336-703-0209 When you text me tell me your board name please so I can save your number. Getting so excited!!!
Lol - it's aca-awkward to just walk up and say - I have a hunch you're so and so from FB! Lol

I can take my iPad in can't I?? Not planing on taping or anything, just have the attention span of a 2 year old and need something to occupy my time.

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

On the varsity website I can find the performance order for Saturday, but I don't see Sunday. Does that not get determined until after Saturday, or am I just not seeing it? Thanks!

This is insane. Unless I counted incorrectly, there are only 29 teams without bids - and a number of those teams are competing next weekend. Almost every level 5/6 team that goes to NCA is going to leave with an at-large bid.

Who would have thought you could go bid-chasing at NCA?
How many teams still need bids at this event? I counted 24? I reread the thread and couldn't find the information, sorry if it has already been posted.

Back