All-Star Nca Day 1 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TG semi coed - dropped center fetus to the floor. 2 tumbling busts.

You or anyone else that calls Gabby a fetus again will be banned from the board. I cannot believe the excessively rude comments that are being made about these young athletes. While you all hide behind a computer they are on the floor competing.

Consider this a final warning. Post appropriately or find another board.

You or anyone else that calls Gabby a fetus again will be banned from the board. I cannot believe the excessively rude comments that are being made about these young athletes. While you all hide behind a computer they are on the floor competing.

She copied that from twitter. So don't ban her!!!

it was a tweet she copied!!

I honestly did not even notice that what I copy pasted had that word. Had I did I would've deleted it. I apologize! I'll double check triple check next time I swear!

I don't care where the comment came from she chose to post it.

And I'm pretty sure I know who the Twitter was from. Warn him as well. I don't care if you don't like a team, hate the uniforms, etc. But keep the rude comments about these athletes to yourself. It will not be tolerated.

Got a text that two athletes got hurt in the pyramid. Prodigy will go again with one of them, but the other will not perform again.
No one got hurt in pyramid. A girl elbowed her base on a double down in stunts and injured her arm. The base was ok though. They looked pretty good when they went back out. My fingers are crossed for the injured girl. If not they will probably pull a flyer from Legacy to fill in. But I'm not 100% positive about that.

And I'm pretty sure I know who the Twitter was from. Warn him as well. I don't care if you don't like a team, hate the uniforms, etc. But keep the rude comments about these athletes to yourself. It will not be tolerated.
Don't get me wrong I don't like referring to athletes as "fetuses" either, but I REALLY don't think anyone was intentionally trying to belittle this athlete in any way, shape, or form. Mishtm52 has been copying and pasting tweets all days and has been a HUGE help. Out of the many tweets she has posted, I doubt she has taken the time to read EVERY word in EVERY post. Cut her some slack. She has been a life saver today
biggrin.png

im tired of varsity. if we all send nca emails about dartfish maybe theyll use them next year

Back