All-Star Nca Day 1 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I dont
Don't get me wrong I don't like referring to athletes as "fetuses" either, but I REALLY don't think anyone was intentionally trying to belittle this athlete in any way, shape, or form. Mishtm52 has been copying and pasting tweets all days and has been a HUGE help. Out of the many tweets she has posted, I doubt she has taken the time to read EVERY word in EVERY post. Cut her some slack. She has been a life saver today
biggrin.png

I don't have to cut anyone slack. End of story.

Don't get me wrong I don't like referring to athletes as "fetuses" either, but I REALLY don't think anyone was intentionally trying to belittle this athlete in any way, shape, or form. Mishtm52 has been copying and pasting tweets all days and has been a HUGE help. Out of the many tweets she has posted, I doubt she has taken the time to read EVERY word in EVERY post. Cut her some slack. She has been a life saver today :D

Thank you for that, but I completely agree with @weezy78 on this. If I'm posting something under my name (no matter where it's coming from, even if I give a source), in a way it becomes my own because (like he said) I choose to post it. I should've re-read it, double checked it whatever, but I didn't. My careless mistake. Tomorrow I will be better though, and I really did mean no respect. I've been a huge fan of the Top Gun program for years and heck, that speciic athlete is better than I'll ever be! My apologies again. (I don't want to clog up this thread anymore)

there isnt a tab on the top for large senior 5. are they going to post videos eventually or will they only be of tomorrows performances?

im tired of varsity. if we all send nca emails about dartfish maybe theyll use them next year
Varsity is getting on my nerves too but because of the TV contract they can't show full videos of all the teams both days like Dartfish. I hope they will show all of day 2 like they did last year though. It will also be nice if they can put the videos up in a timely manner too but some videos is better than none I guess.

You or anyone else that calls Gabby a fetus again will be banned from the board. I cannot believe the excessively rude comments that are being made about these young athletes. While you all hide behind a computer they are on the floor competing.

Consider this a final warning. Post appropriately or find another board.
i have a question!!!!
what is a fetus in the cheerleader term?
also is it offensive?

i have a question!!!!
what is a fetus in the cheerleader term?
also is it offensive?
People say that sometimes to refer to a small/young person on a team. I guess it's up to each person rather they consider it offensive or not.

People say that sometimes to refer to a small/young person on a team. I guess it's up to each person rather they consider it offensive or not.
oh okay, i knew it meant small or something but i want entirely sure. for a minute i thought it meant the flyers
or the smallest ones on the team

Back