All-Star Nca Day 2 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why would anyone question TEAL getting a bid? It was previously mentioned that they beat SOT on day 2 (TEAL 95.20 vs. SOT 94.98). Their final score was a 94.38 and as a 3rd place team was higher than F5's 2nd place final score of 93.43 and they got a full paid. Their final score as a 3rd place team was also higher than 1st place in semi limited and 1st place in small open coed. Obviously it didn't hurt that Smoke and SOT already had their full paid bids but TEAL definitely deserved the bid! It was a great competition!
AGREED! plus NCA awards bids to teams WHO HAVE THE HIGHEST SCORES and not the teams that they like.

I meant overall rawscore for the competition. Isn't that what really counts?

Actually, what really counts is what is put out on the mat that day and how they score. Raw scores are great, but if you can't attain them due to deductions, then I don't see how the raw score "really counts". I think Cali and Orange are both EXTREMELY talented teams in their own style. Raw score being higher or not, the score that REALLY counts is the one you actually GET. That is just my opinion though.

Back