All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TOO MUCH LACE....IT IS LIKE THEY CUT A PROM DRESS AND MADE IT A CHEER UNI!
That's just what I felt - take a lace evening dress, add "power" on the back and make it a crop top and voilà - Envy's new uni. :confused:.
They usually have the most gorgeous unis. But this one is a "no".

can we please talk about how i'm still teary eyed about my gym's j4 moving up 4 places to 3rd. 1st time any of these girls have ever competed at NCA. These girls are like little sisters to me and I am so incredibly proud of them<3
To add to my crying seeing my ECE J5 friends balling there eyes out watching there awards made me start crying again. I love this team and they so deserved this!!!

o7q994.jpg

az power from instagram :)
Yeah just put a white tank top over it and this would be an exact outfit people at school would wear..

Just saw this (so tardy to the party) -@AcaseA Im the pic stitch person! We are trying out some different stuff today, we'd love everyone's feedback! :)
Posting it here, just in case people miss it in the day 1 thread. So, everyone having feedback about the ncaupdates - twitter is welcome to send it to WHOA tiger

I like the AZ tops, even though I still dont understand the whole no logo phase, but that skirt is all types of wrong.

so has anyone thought about making a youtube account, posting the videos on private, then PMing people the username/password when they want it?

Back