All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Of course I know that it is just a few select members/parents of ECE that are displaying this, but its making the gym as a whole look pretty bad.
Funny thing is cheer updates, rather than addressing the owners appropriately and maturely, amplifies the situation by tweeting dramatization of a few bad apples with the intentions of calling negative attention to the ECE fans, shame really that it got more attention than the missing WC child from section 18. If I were the mother of that missing child, I would be pissed that cheer updates had more to say about that than the missing child, shame shame shame on everyone.

Funny, you don't hear any of the parents complaining about the chanting from lites in warmups to j5! FYI big difference between chanting athletes than overactive parents....Lol, if you are living in a world where character assassination via public forum is your thang, get a life, what about if someone decided to tweet your every crappy move, would it be something to be proud of? Some of those parents are expressing their shiniest moments, however they are human beings and it should never change the fact that the athletes that are competing are still so skilled, that people wanna know if they're on steroids!!!!!

Funny, you don't hear any of the parents complaining about the chanting from lites in warmups to j5! FYI big difference between chanting athletes than overactive parents....Lol, if you are living in a world where character assassination via public forum is your thang, get a life, what about if someone decided to tweet your every crappy move, would it be something to be proud of? Some of those parents are expressing their shiniest moments, however they are human beings and it should never change the fact that the athletes that are competing are still so skilled, that people wanna know if they're on steroids!!!!!
this thread is 3 months old. I think its time you drop it and move on. Your not helping ECE at all by coming on here and running your mouth like this.

Ok and I sincerely apologize, I'm not on here often. I just tired of the wide judgement over a small few. Basically everyone has their moments, those happened to be ridiculously publicized. My cps are great kids and all my the cps parents were mortified hearing the issue take place, and they are all dragged through the mud because of an truly over dramatized issue that was not nearly the size it was made to be. In fact most never knew (even those in that section) what that was about, but all suffered the consequences. So idk about you but I doubt most people would like to suffer the wrath of others people's poor choices. Again, I am not on here much,I think you can show a Little understanding.

Back