International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
It's day 2 of NCA Nationals!

Here are some (hopefully) useful resources:

Have fun and keep it classy!

For those of you thinking about purchasing the livestream: during past years everyone here recommended to buy it without hesitation. Yesterday was the first time though that some of us experienced a lot of buffering problems. If you have problems contact the customer service ([email protected]) and hope that they can help you.
Some things that helped yesterday:
- reboot your modem
- use a desktop instead of a laptop
- sign out of the livestream for about 10 minutes
- use AirPlay if you have an Apple TV

Things that don't help:
- everything the varsity customer service tells you to do :p (only having the livestream open and closing all other windows and browsers, going to full screen)

I personally don't know if I would purchase the livestream for today with all of the trouble I had yesterday. Since I purchased the weekend package though, I just hope that they took down the twitterboard (which seemed to cause trouble for me) and that they made whatever changes that were necessary in order to provide the quality livestream of the past years.

For those of you thinking about purchasing the livestream: during past years everyone here recommended to buy it without hesitation. Yesterday was the first time though that some of us experienced a lot of buffering problems. If you have problems contact the customer service ([email protected]) and hope that they can help you.
Some things that helped yesterday:
- reboot your modem
- use a desktop instead of a laptop
- sign out of the livestream for about 10 minutes
- use AirPlay if you have an Apple TV

Things that don't help:
- everything the varsity customer service tells you to do :p (only having the livestream open and closing all other windows and browsers, going to full screen)

I personally don't know if I would purchase the livestream for today with all of the trouble I had yesterday. Since I purchased the weekend package though, I just hope that they took down the twitterboard (which seemed to cause trouble for me) and that they made whatever changes that were necessary in order to provide the quality livestream of the past years.
Oh no, I'm gonna watch today. Buffering really takes away all the fun :confused:

It's day 2 of NCA Nationals!

Here are some (hopefully) useful resources:

Have fun and keep it classy!

This is so great, thanks so much. Do you have or know where the leader board can be found for Wolrd bids and Summit bids?

This is so great, thanks so much. Do you have or know where the leader board can be found for Wolrd bids and Summit bids?
I saw a list for paid bids somewhere, but can't seem to find it again.

and woohoo, the twitterboard just refreshed and my feed didn't buffer... hope this continues!

Better routine from Stingrays Spice...let's hope this trend continues

Argh, someone just deleted all states and cities from the google doc for the Arena on Sat :mad: .

Don't change the googledoc unless you know what you are doing! Thank you!

Back